- Standard Plastic Enclosures
- Adjustable Designs
- Fast Turnaround in Days, not Weeks
- Modifications easily incorporated
- Compares Favorably to 3D Printing and injection molding
- Designed to minimize Production Costs
- Mass Production Capabilities
- Competitive Pricing
- Learn More
- Custom Plastic Enclosures
- Complex Shapes and Designs
- Full Engineering Support
- Medical Device Enclosure Expertise
- Full Manufacturing Support
- All Types of Finishes and textures:
- Custom Markings, Digital Printing, Duo-Tones, Painting
- Learn More
We Design, Create and Manufacture Custom Plastic Enclosures, Custom Plastic Housings, & Custom Plastic Casing
At Toolless, we have mastered taking ideas for plastic housing and making them a reality. We will work with you from project conception and design, to delivery of the final product.
Using our unique Toolless technology, your custom enclosure is made possible. All without the cost, lead time, and inflexibility of molds and tooling. The technique provided by our plastic enclosure manufacturing process allows changes that are quick, easy, and affordable.
Custom Product Design
For aesthetic needs, Toolless has the ability to make attractive plastic housing design that meets your specifications. Toolless is the leader on its market for cosmetic custom enclosures devices, unlike “off-the-shelf” cases which do not offer customization features.
Our process allows for custom plastic design changes “on the fly”. Toolless can integrate design modifications at any stage of production, at a very limited cost compare to injection molding technology.
“I wanted to do something a lot of customers don’t do. Thank you for stepping up the deliveries in the past few months. It is greatly appreciated.”
Jon and I agreed to show our appreciation to you and your staff. You have been jumping and running for us and it has made a difference.
“After a number of orders, Toolless have become our preferred supplier. Even though we are located in Australia, all deliveries have been fast and hassle free. ”